- Leather : Italy buffalo leather
- Stitch color : Dark Brown
- Thickness : 4.5mm
- Edge finish : age finished
- Keeper type : 1.1cm keeperX2
- Sew-in buckle : Brushed 316L stainless steel buckle
- 100% handmade! -
- with the traditional vintage stitching technique -
- Only use high quality waxed linen threads to provide durability and water/ stain resistance -
- Special sealed packing prevent the products from humidity, mildew and damage -
- Free little surprises beside ordered products -
Mario Arillo, acted as mission leader of the Decima Mas.
In particular he was involved in combat actions in Anzio on 23 January,
and then from bases in Liguria in actions in southern France between August 1944 and April 1945.
He participated and organized the Sergio Denti’s action, that sank the Trombe on the last days of the war.
He transferred to a naval reserve in August 1945 as Capitano di Fregata.
WotanCraft Mario Arillo strap, the mission leader for your Panerai!